Friendly faces and helping hands
Whether it is your first trip or your fifteenth, travelling can be stressful and sometimes confusing. Our Airport Volunteer Ambassadors are here to make your travel day a little easier.
Our Ambassadors are happy to help you find directions or answer any questions you have about the airport, travel or the City of Edmonton. Look for our Airport Ambassadors dressed in blue, and feel free to ask for assistance.
We love our Volunteer Ambassadors
Our Airport Volunteer Ambassadors bring a lot of value to YEG and our passengers. They provide a warm and friendly welcome for passengers and guests visiting YEG.
Some of our Ambassadors have volunteered at YEG for more than 15 years!
Do you love helping people? Are you interested in becoming a volunteer?
Our volunteers commit to serving a minimum of 4 hours every week, though some give up to 16 hours per week, which is amazing!
The goals of the Airport Volunteer Ambassadors program:
- Provide information, directions and assistance to customers and passengers
- Answer questions and offer help as needed
- Create a favourable impression of YEG, the Edmonton Metropolitan Region, and the Province of Alberta as a friendly place
- Extend a warm welcome and offer information to all visitors and residents
- Provide outstanding customer service
For more information or to apply to the Airport Volunteer Ambassador program, send an email to email@example.com.