Flying into YEG
Edmonton International Airport welcomes you
Passengers returning from international locations
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to undergo pre- or on-arrival testing.
Travellers will also not be required to submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website, carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation, nor monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
If people entered Canada in the 14 days before Oct 1 – as of Saturday, Oct 1 they will not be required to complete the remainder of their quarantine or isolation or complete their testing requirements.
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to provide proof of vaccination when coming to Canada.
For more information, visit travel.gc.ca.
YEG has several options for transportation when arriving.
- The 747 Edmonton Transit bus is available. Schedule and rate information can be found online via the City of Edmonton.
- Rental vehicles are all open
- Taxis, rideshare and limousine services are available
- Limited service between the city and YEG is available via Ebus scheduled service. Visit myebus.ca for details.
- The on-airport transit now operates as an on-demand service and not a regular route. If you need transportation between the terminal building and another facility on airport property, please call 780-890-8983.