How to access the airport terminal
- If you are being dropped off at the airport, follow Airport Road toward the terminal, follow the signage and turn left before the four-storey parkade to enter the Pick-up & Drop-off Area.
- Once dropped off, follow signage to use the designated walkway through the parkade that leads to the terminal.
- The walking journey is approximately 5-10 minutes and involves access to elevators, escalators, ramps and stairways, with benches along the way.
- To access Departures (level two in the airport), use the ramp, stairs or elevators inside the parkade, or the elevators, stairs or escalators inside the terminal.
- Look for our YEG team members who are available to help guide you in the right direction.
- We offer complimentary shuttle service running 24/7 to and from the Passenger Pick-up & Drop-off Area, and we will soon welcome heated, accessible shelters to wait for the shuttle in.
Family Loading & Unloading Zone
- The Family Loading & Unloading Zone provides temporary parking for up to one hour for families or groups who need a bit of extra time being picked up or dropped off.
- It can be accessed by immediately turning right when you enter the Passenger Pick-up & Drop-off Area.