Flying from YEG
If you are flying out of Edmonton International Airport, there are several steps you can take to be ready for your journey.
- Plan to arrive at the airport at least two hours before departure
- If you’re picking up or dropping off passengers, you are permitted to go inside the terminal
- Consider using a digital mobile boarding pass to limit your contact with physical objects in the airport
- Wash your hands. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the airport and refilled regularly
- For travel within Canada please visit this page.
- When travelling to another country from Canada, it is important to check airline and country requirements for Covid testing requirements and restrictions for that destination. We have gathered many links for you to learn the current testing requirements at your end destination.
- We advise you to double check with your airline just before your departure knowing this information is regularly changing.
Parking and transportation
YEG has several options for transportation.
- Book online for various parking options at YEG itself
- JetSet parking is available in its new location
- The 747 Edmonton Transit bus is available. Schedule and rate information can be found online via the City of Edmonton.
- The on-airport transit now operates as an on-demand service and not a regular route. If you need transportation between the terminal building and another facility on airport property, please call 780-890-8983.
Shops and Dining
Find information on places to eat and shop through our store directory. Feel free to take your food and drinks, including alcoholic drinks, to your gate location for eating if you prefer.