Part 1 – Requirements Applicable to Transportation Service Providers
Your feedback is important to us
To ensure your feedback is sent to the correct business area, please email the contacts below:
Accessibility Feedback: Phone: 780 890 8382 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Booth: Phone: 780 890 8382 Email: email@example.com
Parking and Ground transportation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Pre-board screening: Correspondence@catsa.gc.ca
Lost and Found or general inquiries: email@example.com
Rewards Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access for all
Everyone can enjoy a barrier-free and accessible travel experience at YEG.
The Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is subject to the Accessible Transportation for Persons with Disabilities Regulations and the provisions of these regulations that apply to it, and the services that it offers to persons with disabilities and any conditions that apply to those services.
- An accessibility complaint is received by email at email@example.com or a complaint is transcribed by an employee who answers a call at 780 890 8382.
- If the complaint is received by email, an acknowledgement receipt is sent within two business days. At that time, more information may be requested.
- Depending on the circumstances:
- If the complaint is related to The Edmonton Airport Authority (the Authority) service and can be easily resolved, the Authority will rectify the situation and inform the complainant as to what action(s) resulted from the complaint.
- If the complaint is related to an Authority service or airport facility and cannot be easily resolved, the issue will be further explored by the Authority, and measures will be taken to find a solution. Once implemented, the Authority will inform the complainant as to what actions resulted from the complaint.
- If a complaint pertains to a service provider on airport grounds that does not have a formal complaint response/resolution process through its website, the email will be escalated to the implicated partner’s team lead at the Authority. Then:
- If the service provider will respond directly to the complainant and copy the Authority; or
- If the service provider will respond to the Authority, who in turn will inform the complainant.
- If a complaint pertains to a service on airport grounds that has a formal complaint response/resolution process through its website, the Authority will refer the complainant to that resource. The Authority will also inform the implicated partner’s team lead at the Authority of the complaint.
Any individuals, including passengers and employees, are welcome to provide feedback about our Accessibility Plan and/or feedback regarding any encountered barriers at YEG. Please connect with us personally or anonymously, by using the email, phone number or mailing address outlined below, by submitting an online feedback form through our website or through social media by direct messaging (links provided below). Our feedback options provide an acknowledgement of receipt, and can maintain anonymity.
1, 1000 Airport Road
Edmonton International Airport, Alberta
T9E 0V3 Canada
780 890 8382
Manager, Passenger Experience and Terminal Services
Should you require an alternate format of this feedback process description, please contact us by using any of the methods listed above.