Charter terminal parking
Not flying from the main terminal?
Business and industrial travellers who are not flying from the main terminal can access parking options on the northeast side of the airport property.
Canadian North Parking
Convenient parking within walking distance of Canadian North and Executive Flight Centre.
Two ways to park and pay:
- Pull a ticket at the entry gate and upon return, pay at a pay station or credit card express exit.
- For quick pay, insert your credit card when you enter and then again when you exit the lot at the credit card express exit. Your card will be charged for the duration of your stay.
Quick Park North & South
Quick Park offers two fully automated parking lots with shuttle service to all general aviation terminals.
Three ways to park and pay:
- Park. Pay. Display. Park your vehicle and pay your parking at one of the meters. Make sure you display your ticket on the dash of your car.
- Pay by Phone: Call 780 423 1922 and follow the prompts (location code 4427) or download the PayByPhone app.
- Save 10% and pay using the KERB app. Simply select the lot and time you will be parking.