Keep yourself and others safe
Edmonton International Airport takes safety very seriously. As a passenger, your actions are important.
You can help keep yourself and others safe:
- Be aware of yourself in relation to others
- Move efficiently without rushing
- Follow directions, whether from YEG staff or posted signs
- Respect others (passengers and employees)
- If you notice anything that could be unsafe – whether it’s a spill on a floor or a piece of baggage left unattended – tell an YEG employee immediately