Alberta Aerospace & Technology Centre
Welcome to Alberta’s world-class aerospace training and technology centre
Alberta Aerospace and Technology Centre (AATC) is an aerospace training hub at YEG dedicated to improving flight safety through synthetic flight training, research and innovation to support regional economic prosperity.
AATC extends the Airport City Sustainability Campus for trialling and advancing emerging technologies across key industry sectors.
- Flight simulators & training
- Managing wildlife with robots
- Remote operated vehicles
- Fuel and heating innovation
- Sustainability: Airport City Solar, solar panel manufacturing, replanting initiatives and plant-based alternatives
- Drone certification and advancement
Launched in June 2015, the Centre is a partnership founded by Edmonton International Airport, Canadian North, Canadian Helicopters, Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC) and the Government of Alberta.