- Toronto Tourism’s kids’ site Yo Toronto offers fun and interactive ways for kids to learn about Canada’s largest city.
- Take a panoramic tour of Toronto with bird’s eye view
- Soar above Niagara Falls or journey behind it with these virtual tours
- Virtually walk around the base of the CN Tower and check out the view from the top or watch their live camera
- The Royal Ontario Museum’s online archive has more than 45,000 objects to browse. Explore the museum without leaving your couch with Google Street View
- Tour the majestic Casa Loma and see how royalty lives
- Get a behind the scenes look at the National Ballet of Canada
- Take a 360-degree tour of Ontario’s Legislative Assembly
- The Hockey Hall of Fame offers a 3D tour to their cathedral of hockey icons.
- Explore Toronto’s most stunning theatre, Elgin & Winter Garden Theatre.
- Wander through the grounds and inside the Dundurn Castle in Hamilton Ontario
Top Things to Do:
Get out your foam fingers!
Toronto delivers grand slams, slam dunks, hat tricks and touchdowns throughout the year with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays and Canada’s only NBA franchise, Toronto Raptors. Click here for more information and to book tickets.
One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
Niagara Falls is just an hour-and-a-half drive away from Toronto and is packed with attractions, dining and adventure. Hover over the falls in a helicopter, get an up-close experience in a jet boat or get an impressive view 775 feet above the falls in the Skylon Tower.
A quaint escape
A 10-minute ferry ride across Toronto’s inner harbor will bring you to another world of tree-filled picnic spots, sandy beaches, hedge mazes and an amusement park on Toronto’s Islands. Hire a bike to explore the islands!
A trip around the world
A visit to Kensington Market is like a trip around the world with goods from Europe, the Caribbean, the Middle East, South America and Asia. Explore the maze of streets lined with Victorian houses to find a treasure trove of vintage clothing shops tucked in among eclectic restaurants and cafes.
Get your adrenaline pumping!
The EdgeWalk, a thrilling hands-free walk around the edge of the CN Tower, the tallest free-standing structure in the Western hemisphere.
Save money and skip the lines!
For more trip ideas and itineraries click here