- Explore public art around Montréal from the comfort of your home.
- Explore the Montréal Museum of Fine Arts through their YouTube channel and take a moment to meditate with their art therapy videos.
- Add a little summer to your day with the MURAL Festival’s 360° views of Montréal’s murals in the summertime.
- Take a sneak peek at Montréal Botanical Garden’s grounds.
- Explore all kinds of Montréal sites in 360°, including the Quartier des spectacles downtown, Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal, Notre-Dame Basilica , the view from the Observatoire Place Ville Marie and more.
- Take an audio tour through the diverse music Montréal has to offer.
- Enjoy this video from Expedia that captures Montréal’s history from old-world architecture to modern influences.
Click here for more cities with virtual tours.
Top Things to Do:
A wealth of gourmet choice
The Time Out Market in downtown Montréal is home to 16 of Montréal’s top restaurateurs and chefs, a demonstration kitchen, cooking academy and two bars – the true definition of something for everyone.
An unforgettable experience
During the day visit the Notre-Dame Basilica, the first church of the Gothic Revival style in Canada. Once the sun goes down, Old Montréal and the Old Port light up with Montréal en Histoires – Cité Mémoire, one of the world’s biggest projection circuits re-telling the city’s history and bringing it back to life.
The place to chill
A cleverly reinvented public space overlooking the St. Lawrence River, the Village au Pied-du-Courant is part beachfront chill zone, part food truck boardwalk and uniquely Montréal.
Hit the waves
The soaring Orchestre symphonique de Montréal has been thrilling music lovers since 1934 and continues to perform upwards of 100 concerts per year. With guaranteed knock-out performances of both classical favourites and contemporary composers, the OSM promises a beautiful evening out.
Relax and recharge
Docked at Old Port, Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau, is housed in a converted ferryboat. This floating spa not only offers some true R’n’R, but also some stellar views over Old Montréal.