- Get a bird’s eye view of Kelowna
- From beaches to ski hills, explore Kelowna from the comfort of your own home while you plan your next get-away.
- Virtually explore wineries in Kelowna while sipping wine at home
- Listen to your favourite Kelowna musicians from YOUR patio!
- Virtually explore the Okanagan Lavender and Herb Farm that makes eco-friendly products from lavender hand-harvested from the Okanagan Valley
- Hit the trails with this first person video at Big White Bike Park
- The Kelowna Art Gallery is bringing their latest exhibit, From Geisha to Diva, to you virtually.
Click here for more cities with virtual tours.
Top 5 Things to do in Kelowna!
Top Things to Do:
Vineyards, orchards, semi-desert terrain, rolling hills, and expansive lakes make the golf courses in the area some of the most picturesque in the country. With over 2,000 hours of sun every year, it is one of the longest, driest golf seasons in Canada.
Myra Canyon is a highly-scenic portion of the Kettle Valley Railway (KVR) that runs along a steep-walled canyon. Built by hand at the turn of the last century, it is highlighted by two tunnels and 18 trestle bridges. You can hike it, rent a bike or get a guided tour with Myra Canyon Bike Rental & Tours.
Vines and views
Sit back and enjoy a journey through the breathtaking Okanagan Valley as you stop and sip spectacular wines at some of the Valley’s award-winning wineries. For more information click here.
Kangaroos in Canada
The Kangaroo Creek Farm gives you an up-close experience with kangaroos, wallabies, sugar gliders, peacocks, pigs and more.
Epic views of Okanagan Lake
Walk along the Waterfront Boardwalk for epic views of the Okanagan Lake. From there, take a 15-minute walk to the bird sanctuary at Rotary Marsh Park to watch for blue herons, beavers, osprey, ducks and more along the sanctuary’s pathways.
Sand between your toes
Spend your afternoon relaxing on the beach or get on the water to enjoy some stand-up paddle boarding. Okanagan Beach Rentals has locations at Gyro Beach Park and Bear Creek Provincial Park or get them at the Downtown Marina.
Embrace the peace and quiet with stunning views and first-class service where you can relax, reflect, and unwind at Sparkling Hills Resort. Each overnight stay includes exclusive complimentary resort amenities.
For more trip ideas and itineraries click here