- Digital copies of your boarding pass or pre-printed versions – Reduce your contact with others during your trip.
- Reusable masks – Required in airports, on planes and in many public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer – A passenger can carry one bottle of liquid sanitizer containing up to 355 ml in carry-on luggage. The bottle does not need to be included in the 1 L resealable bag with other liquids, aerosols and gels. For checked baggage, a maximum of 2L per person is allowed.
- Disinfectant wipes – Make your own travel packs for wipes by storing them in a resealable bag
- Sandwich bags – These can be used to store clean items and as a glove in a pinch.
- Travel laundry detergent – It is recommended that masks are only used once. Wash and reuse masks on the go.
- Reusable water bottle – This will reduce the need for public water fountains and staying hydrated supports your immune system.
- Snacks – Avoid a grumbling stomach. Some flights may not have in-flight meals and not all stores and restaurants may be open at your end destination. There are restaurants and stores at EIA that have a wide selection of take-out and sit down options.
- Camera – Although travelling may not be the same as it used to be, there are still memories to be made
Already at the airport and forgot one of these items? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Click here to see which shops are open.