Skip to Content
Please fill out the YEG Fitness Centre membership form.
YEG Employees Fitness Centre Membership Form
" indicates required fields
Prefer not to say
Date of Birth
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Your security pass begins with "YEG".
Emergency Contact's Phone
Terms of Agreement
I acknowledge that I have read the below Terms of Agreement and agree to all of the conditions.
I understand it is my responsibility to notify Edmonton Airports of any changes regarding my bank account or pre-authorized cheques.
I understand that Edmonton Airports reserves the right to adjust membership rates and shall notify me, in writing, of any such adjustment 30 days prior to such action.
I understand that membership to the EIA Fitness Centre is dependent upon me working for a company residing at the Edmonton International Airport (EIA). If my employment changes for any reason I will notify Edmonton Airports Human Resources Department of the change.
I understand that Edmonton Airports reserves the right to terminate or suspend this membership at any time it deems necessary and shall notify me, in writing of such action.
In the event of my membership being terminated or my cancellation, only the remaining months not yet reached shall be refunded. Anytime after the first of each month, shall be considered having reached that month and will not be refunded. Partial months will not be refunded.
The information provided on this application shall only be used by Edmonton Airports and will not be shared with any other company or agency. The information collected shall only be used for purposes related to the membership and statistics regarding the usage of the EIA Fitness Centre. Edmonton Airports shall retain the information in confidence and only those Edmonton Airports employees utilizing membership information for membership purposes shall be permitted access to the information. All information will be destroyed within 60 days of membership termination.
I acknowledge that the EIA Fitness Centre will have video surveillance for security purposes. I understand the video will be monitored and recorded. I understand that this video surveillance will be utilized for incident investigation and the security of the EIA Fitness Centre on a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week basis. I also acknowledge the video will not be shared with any person or persons not affiliated with the security of the airport or management of the fitness facility unless it is part of a criminal/accident investigation. The video will be retained for 60 days, then erased and reused unless it is subpoenaed for legal purposes or part of an investigation.
Conditions of Membership
All members are required to validate their membership if asked. Membership privileges are not transferable. Edmonton Airports reserves the right to cancel any membership if it determines that a member's behaviour is detrimental to the EIA Fitness Centre.
I, the undersigned, recognize and understand that there are inherent risks of injury in any physical training regimen and in the use of exercise equipment for the purpose of physical fitness. In consideration of the Edmonton Regional Airports Authority (hereinafter referred to as Edmonton Airports) allowing me the privilege of using various pieces of exercise equipment located in the EIA Fitness Centre, I do hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns release Edmonton Airports, its servants, employees, agents, directors, and others for whom in law it is responsible from all and any claims, demands, damages, debts, actions, or causes of action whatsoever arising out of or in consequence of any loss, injury, or damage to my person or to my property while I am using the EIA Fitness Centre. Thereby affirm that to the best of my knowledge, after consultation with my personal physician, that I have no medical condition or impairment that would be aggravated by the use of any exercise equipment, or participation in any physical fitness activity in the EIA Fitness Centre. I further recognize that while Edmonton Airports shall take reasonable steps to maintain the EIA Fitness Centre and the equipment located therein, as required from time to time, I hereby understand that Edmonton Airports makes no representations, express or implied, about the serviceability of the EIA Fitness Centre and its equipment, or the intended use of either. At any time, should I have any concerns whatsoever that a piece of exercise equipment may have a mechanical problem that affects its safe operation, I agree to immediately cease using that equipment and report the problem without delay to Edmonton Airports.
Fitness Centre Rules & Requirements
I acknowledge that I have read the below Fitness Centre Rules & Requirements and will comply to all of the conditions.
1. All members must be in good standing to be able to access the EIA Fitness Centre.
2. Guests are not permitted, at any time, without the authorization of Edmonton Airports Human Resources Department.
3. EIA Fitness Centre users must be at least 16 years of age.
4. Shoes must be free of dirt before entering the EIA Fitness Centre. Only suitable shoes and attire shall be worn in the EIA Fitness Centre. Bare feet are prohibited.
5. Hours of operation: seven days per week, 24 hours per day.
6. No food, alcohol, drugs or chewing tobacco are allowed in the exercise area. Food may be consumed in the lounge area but users are responsible for cleaning up. Smoking is prohibited throughout the EIA Fitness Centre. Beverages are permitted when they are in unbreakable and spill-proof containers.
7. After using the equipment ensure that you wipe it off with the supplied towels and spray containers.
8. Do not drop weights on floor or slam weight stacks. Weight collars are required on appropriate equipment. Always unload weight equipment when finished.
9. No loud grunting, shouting, or profanity.
10. Persons abusing the equipment may be prohibited from using the facility.
11. No signs, posters, advertisements, or decorations may be placed in the EIA Fitness Centre without approval of Edmonton Airports’ Human Resources Department.
12. Personal belongings may be placed in the lockers located in the change rooms, but may not be left overnight in the exercise facility. Edmonton Airports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
13. All personal media devices shall be used with headphones.
14. If there are users waiting for access to cardiovascular equipment (ellipticals, bikes and treadmills) the time limit on each piece of equipment will be thirty (30) minutes.
15. Use of the facility is a privilege. Individuals not cooperating with established rules may be asked to leave and may have their privileges revoked.
16. All members accessing the EIA Fitness Centre must swipe their card when entering in order to record occupancy. Members must not enter the EIA Fitness Centre when the door is opened by another member's card.
17. Only authorized personal trainers and professional fitness experts shall be permitted to provide services within the EIA Fitness Centre.
The success of the fitness facility depends on you. Let's keep it clean, attractive and an enjoyable experience for all members. The facility is not supervised. Members are asked to report equipment problems and other issues to the Edmonton Airports Human Resources Department (890-6735) firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Deduction (Edmonton Airports Employees Only)
I am an Edmonton Airports Employee and I authorize Edmonton Airports to deduct monies from my paycheck for the purpose of the EIA Team Fitness Centre membership.
Signature locked. Reset to sign again
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Back to top