EIA is committed to 3 pillars of sustainability
Everything we do is guided by our values and commitment to sustainability.
- Social sustainability — community, relationships, connection, and contribution. Learn more about our social sustainability work.
- Environmental sustainability — environmental excellence and responsibility are at the forefront of our operations. Learn more about our environmental sustainability.
- Financial sustainability — profitability, fiscal responsibility and a commitment to growing economic benefits for our community. Learn more about our Economic Impact here.
Investing in our community
Our Community Investment Program supports organizations that build community spirit, provide long-term benefits and enhance the region’s quality of life.
One of the ways we support our community partners is through in-kind sponsorship.
EIA is a prime location for community organizations to spread their messages to a large audience.
We prioritize projects, groups, and events that focus on aviation education and heritage, as well as tourism and trade promotion.
For more information, contact Community Investment
Meet our community partners
We’re proud to partner with amazing organizations who work hard to create a vibrant and healthy community. Here are just a few of the organizations who make our world better and brighter.
- Alberta Aviation Museum
- Alberta Ballet
- Alberta Craft Council
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- Beaumont Blues and Roots Festival
- Canadian Aviation Hall of Fame
- Canadian Country Music Awards
- Citadel Theatre
- Music in the Terminal
- Edmonton Eskimos
- Edmonton International Athletics Festival
- Edmonton Oilers
- Edmonton Opera
- Edmonton Public Library
- Reynolds Museum
- Royal Alberta Museum
- Special Olympics
- St. John Ambulance
- STARS (Shock Trauma Air Rescue Service)
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- TELUS World of Science
- The Works
- United Way
- University of Alberta
- You’re Welcome Awards
- YESS (Youth Empowerment and Support Services)