Travel tips to start your vacation
Fly through your shopping at EIA
(Edmonton, AB) – This holiday season, Edmonton International Airport (EIA) wants to make your holiday travel as easy and enjoyable as possible. EIA’s terminal also makes for a great passenger experience with lots of conveniences.
Shopping and dining
With 60 shops and restaurants, you will never be stuck for a gift idea or tasty meal at EIA; you can just shop, dine and relax. If you get here early, your last-minute holiday shopping is in hand.
Best of all, if you join EIA rewards by December 31 you could win two flights to Rome, with a quick connection in Amsterdam, with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines! You will also receive a promotional code to save a guaranteed 30% off at jetSet youPark.
Art and Entertainment
We have performers to keep you entertained – EIA Live musical performers are all here to put you in the holiday spirit.
EIA has a selection of art displays that would make any gallery proud!
Free Wi-Fi is also available at EIA along with our own online storybook for children.
Every stage of your vacation should be stress free, and at EIA we are doing everything to ensure that your airport experience is as enjoyable as possible. It is easy to contact us for assistance or information:
The hours of operation our:
- Monday – Friday: 09:00-20:00
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: CLOSED
At EIA, we’ll move you, by air and on the ground! Our Ground Transportation Office can help you find the most convenient transportation to and from the airport (Phone: 780 890 8553, ext.1 or Toll free: 1 800 268 7134).
- Edmonton Transit System Route 747 can get you and your luggage to EIA in just 17 minutes from the Century Park LRT station for only $5. You can even enjoy free Wi-Fi on the bus, just as you can at EIA.
- Leduc Transit #3 can take you between the City of Leduc and EIA.
- Skyshuttle can get you to hotels and other important spots across the city (such as West Edmonton Mall) easily and affordably.
- Airport Taxi Service, Co-op Taxi Line, Greater Edmonton Taxi Service, 24-7 Taxi Line and Air Limousine service work with EIA to get you to and from your flight without delay.
- TappCar can now take you between EIA and anywhere in the Edmonton.
- Car rentals at EIA are available from Alamo, AVIS, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
If you’re driving to EIA, we have thousands of powered parking stalls and any parking services you need. You can:
- Book ahead online to save time and money.
- Drive right up to the terminal and let our Priority Valet park for you, provide a concierge service to check your coat and have your car ready when you return.
- Park next to the terminal with Easy Parkade and even reserve a stall with Executive Park
- Simply use the Value Park lot or use jetSet parking, which is also located next to the airport and offers valet service and even allows people taking a WestJet flight to immediately check in and check their bags. You can also save up to 25 per cent by making your reservation online! If you have someone waiting to pick you up, they can stay in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot for up to 45 minutes free before you arrive.
No matter where you park at EIA, we’ll boost your car, refill your tires, help find your car or dig you out for free if you need it – 24/7. Call EIA Park Assist any time at 780 890 8983.
We have volunteers ready to help you check in, check your baggage and clear security easily.
- You can use airlines’ online check in services and even print your boarding passes ahead of time and then tag your own bags at an airport kiosk.
- NEXUS card holders can enjoy faster entrance to the US and Canada by using the Fly Thru/NEXUS security line.
- For travel originating from another airport, EIA’s US Connections service will transfer your bags directly to your US connecting flight, allowing you to check in with ease and then relax.
- The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) has a list of items you can and cannot bring in carry on or checked luggage
Enjoy your holiday!
t: 780 890 8454
c: 780 700 3596