July 10, 2007 | General
• Operations at Edmonton International Airport are running smoothly at this time.
• Some delays may be experienced.
• In response to measures established by Transport Canada:
• No liquids, gels or aerosols (e.g. shampoo and tooth paste) are allowed through, including in carry-on baggage.
• Beverages are available for sale in the holdroom, but must be consumed or discarded before boarding your flight.
• Exceptions to the liquids ban include the following:
o Baby formula and breast milk.
o Small containers of baby food may be carried through security when with a baby
o Essential non-prescription drugs are limited to 4 oz in volume
o Liquids and gels for diabetics are limited to 8 oz
• Passengers boarding flights to the United States may also be requested to remove footwear for additional screening. Footwear of passengers with disabilities and elderly passengers who cannot remove their footwear will be checked by trace detection equipment.
• BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME:
It’s always a good idea to leave a few minutes early.
Do not pack liquids or gels in carry-on luggage.
For updates visit: www.flyeia.com
For more information about items that are not permitted in carry-on or checked baggage, please visit https://www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca/en/whatcanIbring, or call CATSA at 1-888-294-2202.