EDMONTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – AIRPORT BULLETIN #9
EDMONTON – Three of the six diverted flights departed from Edmonton International Airport on Thursday, September 13th. United Airlines flights, destined to San Francisco and Los Angeles (LAX), departed respectively at 18:55 and 19:30. The third flight, Polar Air’s flight destined to Miami, departed at 19:50. British Airways flight destined to London, departed Sept 12, 21:50.
– Airline Aircraft Origin Orig Dest Revised Dest Arrival YEG (Sept 11) Departure YEG
- United B777 London San Francisco San Francisco 10:34 Sept 13 – 18:55
- Air France B777 Paris Los Angeles Paris 11:14 N/A
- United B777 London Los Angeles Los Angeles 12:40 Sept 13 – 19:30
- British Airways B747 London San Francisco London 12:10 Sept 12 – 21:50
- Polar Air B747 Japan Chicago Miami 14:08 Sept 13 – 19:50
- Asiana B747 Korea New York Unavailable 14:50 N/A
Two diverted aircraft remain on the ground at Edmonton International Airport. We do not currently have confirmed departure times for these flights.
We will provide further updates when new information becomes available.
Media on-site at the airport are asked to report to the Media Centre located on the Mezzanine (3rd) level of Edmonton International Airport North Terminal.