2012-12-04T00:00:001The airport Might just be the best part of your holiday!<![CDATA[
The airport might just be the best part of your holiday!
Fly through your shopping at EIA
December 4, 2012 (Edmonton, AB) – This holiday season Edmonton International Airport (EIA) won’t just be the place you have to go through to get to your vacation: This year it might just be the highlight of your vacation! EIA’s newly renovated terminal has made for a whole new passenger experience and we can’t wait to show the Capital Region everything we have in store.
Shopping and Dining
This year you won’t need to haul presents to the airport; with 36 stylish shops and services you will NEVER be stuck for a gift idea at EIA, and together with 25 tasty restaurants you can just eat, shop and relax. Just get here early and your last-minute holiday shopping is in hand.
You won’t even have to wrap your presents. In the spirit of the holidays, once you get through security EIA volunteers will be just like Santa’s elves and wrap your gifts for you, for free!
Art and Entertainment
We have performers to keep you entertained – choirs, singers, and stilt walkers will all be here to put you in the holiday spirit. You may even meet Santa while you’re enjoying our great food and shopping offerings!
EIA has a selection of art displays that would make any gallery proud! We will even be offering classes to budding artists on how to make their own festive arts and crafts, every morning from 8:00 am to 10:00 am by Santa’s Storyland (Gate 56).
Every stage of your vacation should be stress free and at EIA we are doing everything to ensure that your airport experience is as enjoyable as possible. It is easy to contact us for assistance or information:
We are more than happy to respond between 8:00 am and midnight, Monday to Friday and between 9:00 am and midnight on weekends or holidays.
At EIA, we’ll move you, by air and on the ground! Our Ground Transportation Office can help you find the most convenient transportation to and from the airport.
If you’re driving to EIA we have thousands of powered parking stalls and any parking services you need. You can:
- Drive right up to the terminal and let our Priority Valet park for you, provide a concierge service and have your car ready when you return
- Park next to the terminal with Easy Parkade
- or choose to sign up as a member with our Executive Park or unlimited access to the Parkade for a monthly fee
- Simply use the Value Park lot for long term stays or,
- Use jetSet parking, our partnered lot, located next to the airport offering both self-parking as well as valet service. jetSet even allows people taking a WestJet flight to immediately check in and check their bags. You can also save up to 25 per cent by making your reservation online! If you have someone waiting to pick you up, they can even stay in the cell phone waiting lot for up to 45 minutes free of charge.
No matter where you park, we’ll boost your car, refill your tires, help find your car or dig you out for free if you need it –24/7. Call us any time at 780-890-8983.
We will have volunteers ready to help you check in, check your baggage and clear security easily.
- You can use airlines’ online check in services ahead of time and even print your boarding passes ahead of time and tag your own bags at a kiosk.
- NEXUS card holders can enjoy faster entrance to the US and Canada by using the Fly Thru/NEXUS security line.
- For travel originating from another airport, EIA’s US Quick Connect service will transfer your bags directly to your US connecting flight, allowing you to check in with ease and then relax.
No matter how you want to travel, EIA has you covered.
You enjoy your holiday; we’ll move you!
t: 780 890 8454
c: 780 700 3596
Coney Island Candy
Dufry: Duty-free Shop
A Flight of Wine and Spirits
ICE-International Currency Exchange
Tech on the Go
Travel + Leisure
Cookies by George
Houston Steaks and Ribs
Montana’s Front Porch
Sports Selection Bar
Jasper Bar and Grill
EIA Art displays
Copyright © 2022 Edmonton Airports