Ag-celerator at Edmonton International Airport (YEG) Application Form
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Ag-celerator at YEG. We look forward to learning more about your company to determine if there is a fit between your growth plans and Ag-celerator services. Please complete the application form below, ensuring that each field is filled in as each field is required.
When you have completed this application, please email it to: email@example.com. If you have any questions that emerge as you complete the application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for your interest!
Ag-celerator Vision: Ag-celerator participants are exceeding their growth expectations and planning expansion into new markets
The Ag-celerator at YEG offers a CFIA certified food production, contract packaging (copack) and a national/international market development accelerator facility at YEG in partnership with Uproot Food Collective. The facility will be an advanced food production centre, utilizing state of the art equipment. The Ag-celerator provides a viable commercialization path for mid-stage food and beverage companies to access and succeed in national and international retail markets.
Eligibility will be determined based on the following main criteria:
• Have an excellent agrifood product with current sales in place
• Demonstrate growth potential
• Plans in hand to enter new markets in Alberta, Canada or globally
• Have sufficient resources to support growth cycles
• Solid leadership team in place
• Open to learning and engaging with other companies that are growing and learning
• The Ag-celerator has particular interest in working with equity-supporting businesses/companies
• We are looking for companies committed to driving environmental, social, governance and innovation outcomes.