What is EIA rewards and jetSet rewards?
EIA rewards and jetSet rewards are jointly-run rewards programs to make your travel experience in Edmonton an exceptional one. On a monthly basis you will receive exclusive offers for parking, shopping and dining as well as offers from our travel partners. It is our way to say thank you for choosing Edmonton International Airport.
What are the EIA rewards benefits?
Rewards you'll love – the chance to win flights, premium Wi-Fi, and exclusive discounts for parking, shopping and dining!
Plus, by joining EIA rewards, you’ll be automatically entered to win our monthly prizes, including:
- Flight Prizes
- EIA bucks for shopping and dining
- EIA or jetSet parking
And, enjoy these ongoing benefits:
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi in the terminal (five times the speed and unlimited time)
- Monthly discounts for parking, shopping and dining, including standard offers of:
- 25% off regular rates at the Plaza Premium Lounge
- Save the service charge at International Currency Exchange
- Always save a minimum of 30% at jetSet youPark parking
How do I enter to win the monthly draws?
You are automatically entered to win two flights every month to one of our non-stop destinations.
How do I redeem offers?
Simply show your rewards email on your device or print off the offers page and present it. For parking offers, these need to be booked online, 24 hours in advance with a promo code. Some special offers are online with our partners with a promo code such as the Edmonton Renaissance Airport Hotel or directly with our travel partners.
How do I get a copy of the latest offers?
Offers are sent the first week of every month. If you are travelling and have not received your offers, you have a few options:
- If you have just signed up, a link to the latest offers will be included in your confirmation email. You can bookmark this page, as the latest offers will be updated at this location every month.
- Signing into Wi-Fi while in the terminal will display the latest merchant offers
- You can also email email@example.com
How do I log in to access the offers?
You do not need to log in. New offers will be emailed to you once a month. You will only need to log in to:
- Update your account information
- Book parking reservations
- For premium Wi-Fi access in our terminal
How do I access the premium Wi-Fi?
To access complimentary premium Wi-Fi in the terminal, simply click EIA_FREE_WIFI. This will open a window with the option “Sign in or Join.” After you click this button, enter the email and password that you signed up with. The in-terminal offers will also be displayed to you at that point.
Why do I need to set up a password?
As part of the new benefits for EIA rewards members, your rewards record is set up in one common database that will house both EIA rewards members and parking account members. The password is required to set up your account for easy future parking reservations and to access Wi-Fi benefits.
How do I reset my password?
Below is a link to manage your account. If you click on the link provided, this will take you to an account management page (the title is correct as “Edmonton International Airport Parking”). At the bottom of the page on the left is a “Forgot Password” button. Click on the link and enter your email to reset your password, and a new email link will be generated to you. On the new page, the password set-up should work.
How do I update my postal code?
If you click on the link provided, this will take you to an account management page where you can update your postal code. https://booking.flyeia.com/flyeiacustreg/edmonton/CustomerLogin.aspx
Please note, to ensure credit card information is protected (this may be inputted if you want to use your rewards account to book parking), the rewards team cannot log in and change your account information.
How do I change my email address?
Your email address is a key part of both EIA rewards and may also be part of your parking account. Since there may be a credit card associated with your parking account, we cannot accept changes to your email address.
If you would like a different email address subscribed to rewards and you do not have a parking account set up, you can unsubscribe the current address (button at the bottom of your monthly communications) and register the new email address on flyeia.com/rewards
If you have a parking account, we suggest you log into your account and remove your credit card and personal data such as phone number and address. You can then set up a new account with the new email address and click the EIA rewards sign up box at the bottom of the account registration.
What is my rewards number and do I have to carry a card?
You do not need a card or membership number. The program is run electronically, and your access is your email and password.
Why does the parking code not work?
There are four possible reasons the parking code is not working:
- Double check that the code was entered correctly. The discount will not be applied if there is a typo in the promo code. This includes spaces.
- Double check that you are booking travel dates that fall under the promo code booking parameters. Most promotional codes are set up for a specific time period.
- The discount will only work if you book a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- The rate structure for jetSet Parking is configured on a discounted scale where the earlier you book, the more you save. Therefore, even when booking without a promo code, you may still qualify for a discount. Bookings made more than 60 days in advance automatically qualify for 25% off; 30-59 days in advance qualify for 20% off; 10-29 days in advance qualify for 10% off and 3 -9 days in advance qualify for 5% off. When comparing the promo code price to the regular price, you may notice a price that has already been discounted due to an advanced booking timeframe. Promo codes are based on the regular undiscounted rate and are not combined with advance booking discounts.
As a rewards member, as long as you are booking online at least 24 hours in advance with the provided promo code, you will save 30% off the regular rates on jetSet youPark.