At EIA we recognize that part of being a sustainable company is having clear, open and honest communication with our public. Being transparent on our sustainable actions allows us to show accountability towards the decisions we make. Offering a tour of the office tower and the airport terminal to interested members of the public will allow us to connect with the community.
Visit our Facebook page Sunday, May 5, 2017, for a chance to win a behind-the-scenes tour of the airport, specifically our sustainable initiatives. View the airfield from Central Tower and explore where very few passengers have gone before!
- 2 tickets to a sustainability tour
- 1 Parking pass or 4 ETS tickets
- $50 HALO bar and bistro gift certificate
- A Sustainability Report
- EIA water bottle
Airport Tour Details
Meet at the Booster Juice on Arrivals Level close to the Information Booth.
- Tour a floor of the Central Tower and view of the airfield and stormwater facility
- Cross security screening through non-passenger screening access point
- View of the solar thermal panels from inside the terminal
- Walk the interstitial corridor and learn about operational efficiency and our performance in winter operations
- Walk to living wall, discuss concept/plants/purpose
- Enter the closely guarded automated baggage sorting facility
Tour guide: Sustainability Specialist