Premium Outlet Collection EIA will be Edmonton’s only enclosed outlet shopping option with over 100 stores.
Premium Outlet Collection Shuttle Service at EIA
Methods of ground transportation are coming soon to make travelling to and from the airport as stress-free and convenient as possible. Public transit to the Premium Outlet Collection EIA will be provided by Edmonton Transit Service, Leduc Transit Service and EIA’s On Airport Transit. EIA’s Ground Transportation Office can help air travellers find the most convenient transportation to and from the airport (Phone: 780 890 8553, ext.1 or Toll free: 1 800 268 7134).
- Edmonton Transit System Route 747 takes travellers and their luggage to EIA in just 17 minutes from the Century Park LRT station for only $5
- Leduc Transit #3 transports people between the City of Leduc and EIA
- Skyshuttle takes travellers to and from hotels and other important spots across the city easily and affordably
- Airport Taxi Service, Co-op Taxi Line, Greater Edmonton Taxi Service, 24-7 Taxi Line and Air Limousine service work with EIA to transport travellers to and from their flight without delay
- TappCar and Uber now take travellers between EIA and the entire Edmonton Metro Region
- Car rentals at EIA are available from Alamo, AVIS, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National
- Complimentary on Airport Transit at Door 8 on the Arrivals Level: Take the south route from Edmonton International Airport for complimentary transport to Premium Outlet Collection EIA
The Premium Outlet Collection EIA has 2,226 parking stalls and room for overflow parking if required. Shoppers cannot leave their car parked at the Premium Outlet Collection EIA if they are subsequently going to catch a flight. Cars left at the Premium Outlet Collection EIA will be towed after 6 hours.